nomorethanfour

Monday, October 01, 2007

It's October?

This year has certainly been flying right on by. I can't believe it's already almost time for Halloween. The kids are so excited. Yesterday I got out the decorations (after much begging from Nicholas) and the boys just went wild.

Both boys are doing well in pre-school. Emily enjoys her teacher, but I think third grade is a bit overwhelming for her. The third grade teachers trade on and off teaching different subjects, so she has a different teacher for each subject. It's just like junior high! I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I think it might be a little too much for eight year olds.

Drew had his four month check up and is right on track for his age. He is still rolling tummy to back and has rolled back to tummy a couple of times, but isn't really interested in it. Drew is cooing and he even growls at us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree that Emily should only have one teacher. Seems to be overwhelming in 3rd grade. The boys are so cute. Love the way Nick remembers things. Noah is so cute. Andrew will be crawling soon. Enjoy !!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home