nomorethanfour

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I did it!!

I'm a smarty pants! I got 4.0's in both of my classes!

It's a crazy week. I'm super duper stressed. I have tons of wrapping, baking, cleaning and numerous other things to do. I'm still on an emotional roller coaster too.
The good news though is that I found the BEST recipe for banana bread, but the bad news is I can't stop eating it. Sarah and I are baking a ton of cookies on Friday too. Hey, us pregnant ladies find any excuse to eat.

Exciting news for the coming weeks:
Only 3 and a half weeks until Sam and Stacy's wedding!!!
One more week and we should know the gender of our little one. (Thanks for bursting my bubble, Sam), but I do believe nasal congestion is a sure sign of a girl! I have three other pregnancies to go on, what's your evidence?
Just three weeks until Sarah finds out what she's having.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Congrats and good work. anyone who works with data will tell you that 3 pregnancies are for SURE not credible data...you'll need way more data that that...

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah already predicted our baby's genders... You are having a "girly" and I am having a boy. All we need is the wisdom of a 2 year old boy, who needs medical equipment and data??

9:58 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Sarah,
You are so right because the boy is the offspring of a smarty pants!

Sam,
Just wait until Stacy has a baby. Once you've mastered pregnancy and childbirth you are entitled to being more credible than data!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Mommy I am baking cookies with you and Sarah! NO FAIR! JUST SARAH!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Can someone clue me into what Emmyj's talking about?

4:36 AM  
Blogger HANKSTER said...

That was good banana bread. I ate that stuff up.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I helped them make cookies!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home