nomorethanfour

Friday, December 08, 2006

Rude Awakenings

Alright guys, geez! I'll post!

Since Sam and Stacy want me to blog so badly I'll start by saying how excited I am that their wedding is just over a month away. I can't wait to take Nick to get fitted for his cute little tux this weekend.

I haven't been sleeping well. Perhaps it's the growing belly. I don't sleep for long stretches without having to pee, find a comfortable position or take Noah back to his bed. Noah wakes up a lot in the middle of the night and always wants to be re-tucked in. It's a hassle. I try to work in an afternoon nap during the boys naptime, but that doesn't usually go over very well. Noah will fall asleep immediately and Nick takes forever, so by the time Nick falls asleep, Noah is awake. It's a terrible, terrible cycle.

I "for sure" felt some baby movement yesterday. It hasn't happened much since, but it was neato. Even after three other pregnancies, it's weird knowing someone else is in your body.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Mommy you are right the boys do not take a very good nap!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily is right about you being right. Good point, Em.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur with Dennis in his affirmation of Emily's assertion of the truth of Rhonda's allegation.

Good point, Dennis.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Paul, as many of you may already know, is usually well informed and accurate. This case is no exception, he is right in stating that dennis' claim than emily is right about rhonda speaking the truth.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home