nomorethanfour

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Kids, Critters and Christmas

I'm starting over. Blogging that is. I'm going to give this a try for a while. We'll see if I can keep up with the demands of having three children, being pregnant, tending to my two jobs, being a part time college student and wife.
So here is the latest news in my little world...

I'm currently almost half way done with my fourth and last pregnancy. In a few short weeks we should know the gender of this little critter and hopefully place a name on him/her. Knowing my husband he'll make me wait until he/she is born to finally agree on a name.
My semester of school is just about complete and if I do well on my final exams, I should have a 4.0 in both classes. I'm proud of myself because that is a huge accomplishment!
I've been busy getting the kids ready for Christmas. Of course they are super excited and Emily updates our "Christmas Countdown" every morning.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for blogging again and I like the title!

Ha! no more than four... RIIIGHT

Love you!
XO

10:56 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

i'm tired.

anything you can do to make me less tired?


what's this blog about now?

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I join with Sarah in laughter at the notion that you won't have a fifth kid. You gotta keep having 'em because we need to have one of your kids to babysit each one of mine.

As far as names go, let me first say that "George Washington" (as first and middle name) is already taken by me. Do NOT steal it.

Here are my suggestions for boy names:
Thomas Jefferson Proctor
John Calvin Coolidge Proctor
Harry S Proctor

Here are my suggestions for girl names:
Elizabeth Cady Proctor
Eleanor Roosevelt Proctor
Goody Twoshoes Proctor

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me. Not sure why it came through as anonymous. I'm not trying to be sneaky.

12:01 PM  
Blogger HANKSTER said...

You are getting a 4.0? Nerd!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! Your friends are jokers!! HAHA!!


Love:Emily

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another blog!? Sweet. I've already decided that this one is your best since Serial Murderer. That one was yours, right?

Oh, and AS IF we won't add twins to the fam before the decade is out. RIIIGHT.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

so... this isn't going to be, like... an every day thing?? or??

8:59 AM  
Blogger HANKSTER said...

Where is a new post?!!?!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home