nomorethanfour

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My pregnancy hormones are out of control. Lately I've been quite the beast. Poor Dennis. One minute I'm crazy irritated and the next I could cry a river. At least I have Sarah to participate in this madness with me. I do think being pregnant and having children already is much harder. The kids don't care if I'm crabby, tired or don't feel like sharing my snack.

The good news is that at least I have the kids' Christmas excitement to cheer me up. I'm so looking forward to their faces Christmas morning! It's by far the best part of the holidays. I'm also looking forward to baking. It ends up being a lot of work and a mess, but it's a good time and you end up with a yummy treat. Our festivities begin this weekend when we get together with a group of friends.

Two weeks from today we find out the sex of the baby. I'm 90% sure that it's a girl. I've had most of the same symptoms that I had when pregnant with Emily. The nasal congestion/sneezing continues, but is not nearly as bad as it was with her. So, no I don't need any nasal spray for Christmas.

Finals are done too!

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Mommy why 100% about the baby being a girl I need a girl! I mean a little sister! I WANT a SISTER!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily's comment has initiated a MOST ADORABLE THING EVER ALERT!

WARNING! WARNING!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

i'm no pregnancy doctor, but i don't think things like nasel congestion can accurately predict the gender of the bun in yo oven.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice way to put down her excitement if it is a girl Sam.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

nice way to shut up natalie!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're slacking on the blog front, Rhonnie! What's the deal? What? You got three kids and tons of holiday fun to plan for or something?

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home