nomorethanfour

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stuff

Today Nick and Noah started school. They both did terrific. Noah was so excited when I picked them up. He had so much to tell me. I had an actual two and a half hours while they were gone and I didn't use it to my advantage at all. I was a a lazy slacker, but I'm sick so that's okay. Right?

Andrew and I have colds. It's hard to take care of a sick infant when you are sick yourself, but I'm managing it. I have a feeling the rest of the clan may get it as well.

In other news, I'm very disappointed with the Tigers. I need them to make the playoffs. Not only because I'm a fan but also because I hate football season and need baseball to last as long as possible.

I'm off to my "To Do List." It's pretty long.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Stupid Tigers!

So proud of Nick and Noah! Crazy that both of them are in school. Time goes by too fast.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I am feeling old. Nick and Noah in school now. Last nite we called them and evidentally interupted Emily on the phone with her friend, omg they are growing up too fast! It seems like yesterday Tom & I were raising our four, enjoy them while they are little, it's the best time !! xo

5:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that you deserve to have 2 and a half hours to yourself. Good for you for resting. It is so hard finding time for yourself.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home