nomorethanfour

Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm happy

We had quite an eventful weekend. Dennis and I attended a wedding reception on Friday. It was so nice for just the two of us to spend some much needed time together. I think I've drank more in the past week than I have in the past year, but I was pregnant for most of that time AND turning 30 requires this much celebrating. Saturday we saw Fiona Apple and Nickelcreek at Meadowbrook. It was a beautiful evening and the show was great. Fiona Apple performing live is fantastic! Then Sunday Dennis' boss had an annual get together out at her house in Waterford. It was really nice because they live on a lake and the kids had a blast playing in the water. At one point Nick was sitting on these big rocks around the water with a bag of chips in his hand and said "I'm happy." It was the cutest thing ever!

We ended the weekend by watching a few episodes of Alias, season 3. I'm so addicted to watching Alias right now that I literally could watch it ALL day. Sarah told me years ago to watch it, but I ignored her and now Dennis and I cannot wait to catch up and be able to talk about it with her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we gotta watch Alias!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

WOO Alias!

Aren't you happy you listened to me? It only took you SIX years to start watching it!

Yay for SpyDaddy and Vaughn :)

XO

10:33 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Mommy!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home